- 100% ORIGINAL guarantee for all products at himalmart.com
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Get free delivery for every order above Rs. 500
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 2 Days
- The salt often has a pinkish tint due to mineral impurities
- It gets its rosy hue from trace minerals in thesalt, like magnesium, potassium and calcium
- White or Pink salt is made from rock crystals ofsaltthat have been mined from areas close to theHimalayas, often in Pakistan
- Some salt crystals from this region have an off-white to transparent color, while impurities in some veins of salt give it a pink, reddish, or beet-red color
- It is primarily used as a food additive as table salt, but is also used as a material for cooking and food presentation, decorative lamps, and spa treatments
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Kathmandu Valley
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality genuine products and service.