- 100% ORIGINAL guarantee for all products at himalmart.com
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Get free delivery for every order above Rs. 500
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 2 Days
- Naglo is a local handicraft and is made up of bamboo.
- Culturally Nanglo is used in many occasions and festivals.
- In Newari culture it is worshiped in Mha puja along with broom (kucho), chulo, cilauta & gagri.
- In Gathemangal (a festival celebrated in the memory of mythical demon Ghantakarna's death) people worship Nanglo by painting raxhyas (demons) face on it and let the nanglo wash away by Bagmati river.
- It is very important in Nepali weddings and used vastly to carry diyo in tihar festival.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Kathmandu Valley
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality genuine products and service.