- 100% ORIGINAL guarantee for all products at himalmart.com
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Get free delivery for every order above Rs. 500
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 2 Days
- Sichuan peppercorns are also called aniseed pepper, Chinese pepper, Chinese prickly-ash, Fagara, Indonesian lemon pepper, Japanese pepper, Nepal pepper, Sansho or Szechwan pepper.
- Actually these are not peppercorns at all but instead these distinctive reddish-brown "peppercorns" are the outer pod of the fruit of an aromatic shrub or small tree native to the Central Province of China.
- These are actually a member of the Rutaceae (rue or citrus) family and is closely related to the prickly ash (which is called the "toothache tree" because the bark has often been used to numb tooth pain). Our Ground Sichuan Pepper is grown in the United States.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Kathmandu Valley
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality genuine products and service.